Friday, October 03, 2008

So right now along with nature I am going through a change. All within 2 weeks, I have decided to go back to school to finish my 4 year degree, quit my job at a computer company, and start a business called Winding Road Media.

If any of you know me well, you know that going back to school was the last thing I wanted to do...especially at cbc (known as ccu now). I only have 8 classes to take and the rest will be at cincinnati state for network administration. My degree will read "bachelor of science in biblical studies plus information technology program cooperative."

I am going to be real honest...I was scared going to this meeting at ccu. I left there on academic probation and I was not sure if that was going to affect anything now and ccu left a bad taste in my mouth about church..etc. All this fear was lifted when God stepped in. I walked into the meeting and my admissions counselor was a guy I went to school with the first time around. The application process is lengthy and I did not want to go through all of that again. Before I mentioned any of that he said I would not have to get any of my references that he would pull them from my file. I could tell that God had his hand on that day..and making my fears of going back to school disappear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment